We all know how much I love colour, and I bring it in where ever I can in Fox Hollow. So how about taking a look at some bold pops of colour that you can sneak in to the kitchen? Well, I say sneak, but there is nothing quiet about these choices!
1. This stove top kettle will cheer up the most dreary, dull morning and there are a wide range of colours to choose from. I am dotty for this Marseille Blue edition. Le Crueset, available here. €100.
2. Never the domestic goddess, but I think even I would stretch to making some queen cakes if I had this mixer in my arsenal, that colour is heavenly! Its the Kenwood Special Edition Mixer. Currently available at Arnotts for €379.95.
3. I may have painted my fridge bright pink (see here) but that’s because it is old and owes me nothing. When it does give up the ghost, and I have to go shopping again, I’d be tempted by this keenly priced, tomato red beaut! Montpellier Fridge Freezer available from Currys . €529
4. Our kitchen is for dancing, so there is always some music playing. I love the colour and the style of this DAB radio from VQ. €159.99 from Currys (it comes in other colours too).
5. Right at the top of my lust list, it’s the Everhot Electric Range. Now that’s a pop of colour. In a variety of sizes and colours, I think this mustard beaut is right on top of the pile for me, although there is a blue one in close second! Available in Browsers, prices start from £6770 (GBP).